Revelate Designs Terrapin Seat Bag - 2021
The 14L Terrapin® System is a modular, waterproof seat pack with a removable drybag allowing for easy off the bike packing. In its third generation, the bag improves on stability, ease of use, and durability.
- Small updates for Spring 2021 - Rear closure is now all side release buckles and a few other minor tweaks
- Indie-Rail attachment system and active cam hardware provide a super stable mount without added hardware
- Radio frequency welded drybag with air purge valve
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Aluminum hardware at high-stress points
- Composite internal top frame sheet
- X-Pac panels that are two times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Foam-stiffened side panels with fiberglass compression stays
- External webbing and bungee for additional storage
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Compatible with Thudbuster with use of Thudbuster extension
- Minimum 8.5 in / 21.6 cm of tire clearance required from saddle rails
- It is mandatory to check tire clearance prior to use, especially with full suspension bikes. Bag contact with a tire can cause a bad wreck and ruin your day. Tire damage to the bag is not covered by warranty.
- This product is not designed for use with dropper seatposts.
- This bag is for carrying soft, pliable objects. Sufficiently pad any hard edge objects like cookware to prevent premature wear.
- Weight: Terrapin®: 15oz. / 425g.; Drybag: 5oz. / 142g.
- Volume: Drybag: 854in³ / 14L
- Materials: VX 21 X-Pac; Rhinotec; Drybag: 200-denier waterproof TPU laminated ripstop nylon with air purge valve. Terrapin® made in USA with domestic and imported materials. Drybag imported.