Race Face Turbine Narrow Wide Single Crankset
Designed specifically for cross country racing & trail riding, Turbine sets the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and continues the Turbine legacy. Featuring Race Face signature I-Beam arm profiling and our smooth shifting Turbine rings.
The Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set.
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance.
- CNC machined of ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- Race Face EXI interface (external bottom bracket system) for easier crank installation/removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
- Butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle.
- Crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with an 8mm hex wrench.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Ships with Turbine BB.
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.
Chainring: Race Face Narrow WideBuilt For: XC Racing/Trail/All mountainSize: 170, 175mm & 68/73mm BB shell. Weight: 870g (32T single ring, bash and BB)Chainline: 49-51mm adjustable