Race Face Narrow Wide Single Chainring
Race Face Narrow Wide Single Chainring is now improved with performance-enhancing chain retention technology. Manufactured from T6-7075 aluminium for superb strength and durability, the Narrow Wide Single Chainring is burly enough for Downhill racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for Cross-Country and Singlespeed riders.
- Narrow/Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- 7075-T6 aluminium, aerospace grade strength
- Reversible laser etched graphics.
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11 Speed
- Please note: 110mm and 130mm versions are 5-bolt.
Sizes: 30 (Threaded Holes), 32, 34, 36 (4 bolt)110mm and 130mm BCD are 5-boltWeight: 37-57g (36T 50g)NOTE: 30t comes with threaded holesNarrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retentionStiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strengthReversible laser etched graphics.Compatible for 9, 10 and 11 speed.