Kona Hula - 2018
From the cul de sac to the singletrack, the Hula is your fast-track to fun times. With 24” wheels, a simple single ring gearing system, and durable, quality components, the Hula is designed to last.
KONA 6061 ALUMINUM
Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 24
- Wheels: Single Wall alloy
- Fork: Kona Project Two JR
- Crankset: ProWheel 32T
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney 7spd
- Cockpit: Kona Riser bar, Kona Control stem, Velo Junior Grip
- Brakes: Tektro V-Brake
- Front Tire: Kenda Kwick 24x1.95"
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kwick 24x1.95"
- Saddle: Velo Junio