Fuji Touring Disc Bike
With a geometry that's perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination, the Touring is Fuji's classic steel touring bike with smart and functional updates like disc brakes. If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse that can take you cross-country, across your state, or across town, the Touring is the bike for you.
- The Reynolds chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Its geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- A Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Touring includes an ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.