Chris King Threadfit 30 Bottom Bracket
Built on the familiar BSA threading, the ThreadFit™ 30 is ready. A silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around our angular contact bearings that wear in instead of out. The ThreadFit™30 is made for 30mm spindles.
Fully serviceable and backed by our 5-year built-to-last warranty this bottom bracket will outlast your bike. Built to ultra tight aerospace tolerances we use machined Delrin spindle sleeves to create a perfect, and precise, fit between cranks and frame, providing ultra low drag, and a butter smooth feel. With a large range of conversion kits our ThreadFit™30 is ready for a wide selection of cranks.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system
- Find your fit with our required conversion kits
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installation