Abus Iven 8200 Cable Lock
The ABUS Steel-O-Chain Iven 8210 lock offers serious protection for your bike. The inner steel cable is protected by 25mm long overlapping steel shells for extreme durability and resistance to attack. The tough mesh sleeve protects your bike's finish from scratches. ABUS' Premium lock cylinder affords enhanced protection against picking and shattering. Two keys are supplied with this lock.
- The cartridge cases of the 25 mm diameter cover protect the inner cable of steel
- 85 Centimeters
- Functional coverage, long-lasting and highly flexible to prevent damage to the paint of the frame
- The cartridge cases, the closing body and all the clamping elements are made of special hardened steel
- Cover Ergonomic lock closure with EVA technology which provides high impact resistance
- superior cylinder for high protection against tampering to. eg."Picking"
- Two keys included
- UGH 02 - Universal support for racks with a diameter of 5 to 16.5 mm
- The support is sold separately
- With shell casings cemented steel, the Steel-O-Flex car alarms provide more security than standard cables, maintaining a high level of flexibility(Double Protection)